The active ingredient in turmeric is curcumin. Tumeric has been used for over 2500 years in India, where it was most likely first used as a dye.
The beneficial properties of this spice have been slowly revealing themselves over the centuries. Long known for its anti-inflammatory properties, recent research has revealed that turmeric is a natural wonder, proving beneficial in the treatment of many different health conditions.
Take Turmeric regularly and you will be going along way to avoiding many of the degenerative diseases further down the line, whilst enjoying improved health in the present.
Neem and Turmeric are synergistically compatible.
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution
Here are reasons to add turmeric to your diet:
- It is a natural antiseptic and antibacterial agent, useful in disinfecting cuts and burns.
- When combined with cauliflower, it has shown to prevent prostate cancer and stop the growth of existing prostate cancer.
- Helps prevent breast cancer from spreading to the lungs in mice.
- May prevent melanoma and cause existing melanoma cells to commit suicide.
- Reduces the risk of childhood leukemia.
- Is a natural liver detoxifier.
- May prevent and slow the progression of Alzheimer’s disease by removing amyloyd plaque buildup in the brain.
- May prevent metastases from occurring in many different forms of cancer.
- It is a potent natural anti-inflammatory that works as well as many anti-inflammatory drugs but without the side effects.
- Has shown promise in slowing the progression of multiple sclerosis in mice.
- Is a natural painkiller and cox-2 inhibitor.
- May aid in fat metabolism and help in weight management.
- Has long been used in Chinese traditional medicine as a treatment for depression.
- Because of its anti-inflammatory properties, it is a natural treatment for arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
Contraindications: Turmeric should not be used by people with gallstones or bile obstruction. Though turmeric is often used by pregnant women, it is important to consult with a doctor before doing so as turmeric can be a uterine stimulant.
Ingredients: 500g capsules. (New capsules suitable for Vegetarians and Vegan), each containing 50% Neem Leaf powder and Curcuma longa plant powder.
Sold in 100 Capsule Tubs
If you are unsure or need some advice then please get in touch with us. We are happy to chat on the phone or by email. Visit our Contact page to find out how.
The herbal and health information provided in this website is intended as historical information only. The historical uses are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Nothing listed within this website should be considered as medical advice for dealing with a given problem. You should consult your health care professional for individual guidance for specific health problems. Persons with serious medical conditions should always seek professional care.