- OPTIMAL SOLUTION: We bring a pet-friendly floor cleaner that will help you disinfect and maintain a clean house! Our floor cleaning solution eliminates any trace of microorganisms and helps in getting rid of unwanted insects, ticks and fleas infestations, leaving a refreshing smell behind.
- INSECT REPELLENT: Dogz and Dudez’s insect repellent is designed to help you get rid of tick and flea infestation and other insects in no time. The floor cleaner has a special formula based on plants that eliminates unwanted insects, without leaving any toxic substances in the air.
- ORGANIC INGREDIENTS: The organic floor cleaner is non-toxic, as it is made with natural, herbal ingredients, such as lemongrass, eucalyptus oil, Neem, and Karanji oil. The solution is gentle to your floors and effectively removes harmful microorganisms and insects.
- EFFECTIVE CLEANING: Our herbal floor cleaner is a must-have product for every household! With a gentle but effective formula, the cleaning solution removes all floor stains, leaving your floors squeaky clean and as good as new!
- EXCELLENT SMELL: Clean your floors and refresh your house at the same time as our organic floor cleaner! After cleaning, our formula leaves behind an amazing citrus smell, that will freshen up the air in your house!
Neem oil (rich in Azadiractin), Karanji oil, Eucalyptus oil, Lemongrass oil, Phenoxyethonol, SLES, Water.
Directions for use.
Add 40ml (2 caps) of Neem floor cleaner in 5 litres of water and mop. For best results use twice a day.
Dogz & Dudez Neem Herbal Insect Cleanser Freshener Liquid - 500 ml
If you are unsure or need some advice then please get in touch with us. We are happy to chat on the phone or by email. Visit our Contact page to find out how.
The herbal and health information provided in this website is intended as historical information only. The historical uses are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Nothing listed within this website should be considered as medical advice for dealing with a given problem. You should consult your health care professional for individual guidance for specific health problems. Persons with serious medical conditions should always seek professional care.