GUM PROBLEMS are the cause of a whole host of Oral Hygiene problems and should be treated at source.
A powerful Ayurvedic formulation for the protection of your gums. GUM TONE is particularly useful in the treatment of bleeding and spongy gums. The herbal astringent and antiseptic to control gingivitis.
The regular use of Gum Tone Gel has been a boon to so many of our customers, so much so that Dentists have asked them what has caused the vast and noticeable improvement to the state of their gums.
Ingredients: Gum tone Gel is to be rubbed on the gums and teeth with soft hand (finger) or soft tooth brush and is to be left undisturbed for 5 to 10 minutes. Then rinse of the mouth with water. This procedure is to be performed twice daily.
- Embelica ribes – Cinnamomum cassia
- Piper cubeba – Mesua ferrea
- Melia azadirachta – Caryophyllus aromaticus
- Quercus infectoria – Myrica nagi
- Vitex negundo – Emblica officnalis
- Terminalia belerica – Terminalia chebula
- Acacia catechu – Prunus prionitis
- Mimusops elengi – Baeleria prionitis
- Acacia Arabica – Camphora officinar
- Removes the stains on the teeth.
- It stops bleeding of gums and controls inflammation of gums.
- It prevents formation of dental plaque on regular use.
- It provides fresh breath and prevents Halitosis
- Free from tobacco and sugar.
- Bleeding, Spongy and Painful Gums (Gingivitis)
- Prevention of plaque formation and dental caries
- Halitosis (Bad breath)
- Post scaling to reduce dental pockets
Pea sized amount of Gum Tone gel to be rubbed on the gums and teeth with the help of a soft brush or the finger and to be left for about 5 minutes. Regular use in the morning and evening is advised.
Delighted to tell you that we have just received a fresh stock of the unbelievable GUM TONE GEL
Sold in 50g Tubes
If you are unsure or need some advice then please get in touch with us. We are happy to chat on the phone or by email. Visit our Contact page to find out how.
The herbal and health information provided in this website is intended as historical information only. The historical uses are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Nothing listed within this website should be considered as medical advice for dealing with a given problem. You should consult your health care professional for individual guidance for specific health problems. Persons with serious medical conditions should always seek professional care.